Build up to IELTS - step-by-step guidance to achieving the IELTS score you need
Build up to IELTS is a compact IELTS course designed for students who want to achieve a score of 5.5-6.0 in the Academic IELTS test. The course guides you step-by-step through the different tasks in each of the papers. It covers all four parts of the IELTS exam: READING, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING and aims to improve your score in each section - with a strong focus on WRITING. Build up to IELTS
- 10 topic-based units focussing on some of the most common areas of language needed for the exam
- WRITING sections look at the different types of Task 2 essays (Unit 1-5) and Task 1 questions in essay writing (Unit 6-10)
- Model essays are the starting point for the WRITING section and show how to organize and
- write a good answer with key grammar and vocabulary for each type of writing question
- Skills focus activities offer techniques for the different types of LISTENING and READING questions
- Strategies to succeed in the SPEAKING paper with model answers
- Pulling it all together sections at the end of each unit review key language and skills covered
- and conclude with a final WRITING task.
- audio recordings which can be downloaded on the DELTA Augmented app
- answer key and audio transcripts
- a wide range of common exam topics
- exam tips to help achieve the desired score
Build up to IELTS has been developed in the classroom and the materials have helped many students around the world to achieve the scores they need.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass auch wir der Preisbindung unterliegen und kurzfristige Preiserhöhungen oder -senkungen an Sie weitergeben müssen.