An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Berlin, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map--all designed to help you see the very best of Berlin.
Stroll along Unter den Linden, experience a world-class orchestral performance at the Philharmonie, take in the Baroque gardens of the Schloss Charlottenburg, or visit the cool cafés in Prenzlauer Berg. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 lounges and clubs--discover the best of Berlin with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Berlin:
- Twelve easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Berlin, covering Brandenburger Tor and Pariser Platz, the Reichstag, Museumsinsel, Kurfürstendamm, Kulturforum, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Berlin, plus ten full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Berlin's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Berlin: Unter den Linden; Central Berlin: Scheunenviertel; Central Berlin: Around Alexanderplatz; The Tiergarten and Federal District; Charlottenburg and Spandau; Kreuzberg, Schöneberg, and Neukölln; Prenzlauer Berg; Berlin's Southeast; Grunewald and Dahlem; Potsdam and Sanssouci
Staying longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Berlin? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural vacation. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.