Did you know that over 102 million Americans today have above normal cholesterol intake than what is recommended? If that doesn't concern you enough, how about the potential diseases brought by cholesterol? Save yourself from potential heart diseases and start your journey to a longer life through the TLC diet. Read on to see how it works:
In this book, you will discover...
· Reasons why more people need to diet - aside from getting that summer body
· They say you are what you eat; is it really true?
· Why doing this one thing every day can make you lose weight fast (clue: not related to food)
· Why staying in the kitchen won't really make you fat - at all
· What the public says on the TLC diet - is it really effective?
The Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes Diet is a low-cholesterol and low saturated fat diet that was specifically designed to assist high-risk patients lower their cholesterol levels as well as lower their risk of developing heart diseases and improve their overall health.
However, there is more to this diet than just eating the right kind of food. It will, as the name implies, require a considerable shift in paradigm on your part in order to be effective.
This guide will help you implement the TLC diet on a step-by-step basis. We will also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about it.
Table of Contents
· Phase 1. Know What You're Getting Into: What's the TLC Diet?
· Phase 2. Prepare Your Pantry
· Phase 3. Embrace the Lifestyle
· Phase 4. Start the Day Right With These Breakfast Recipes
· Phase 5. Master The TLC Way With These Main Dish Recipes
· Phase 6. Sweeten Things Up: Make Your New Lifestyle Sustainable
· Phase 7: Set Up Your Meal Plan
· A Recap, Review and Analysis of the TLC Diet