With revered sites such as Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives and Jordan's ancient city of Petra, this guide allows you to discover the best of everything Israel has to offer. Nine easy-to-follow itineraries explore the region's most interesting areas-from the dramatic mountaintop fortress of Masada to bustling Tel Aviv-while reviews of the best hotels, shops, and restaurants will help you plan your perfect trip.
True to its name, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Israel, Sinai, and Petra covers all the major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
• Itineraries help you plan your trip.
• Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Comprehensive laminated pull-out map includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Israel, Sinai, and Petra.
Series Overview: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Top 10s are handy travel guides that take the work out of planning a trip. Packed with amazing ideas, informative maps, insider tips, and useful advice, DK's Top 10 guides lead you to the very best your destination has to offer. The pocket size make these the perfect guide to take on vacation. Discover the history, art, architecture, and culture of your destination through Top 10 lists, from the best museums, bars, and sights to the places to avoid.